1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno way skid steer plow install help

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by tmlawncare, Oct 31, 2013.

1. tmlawncare

tmlawncare Member

We are going to purchase a sno way 29skd for our terex track loader. What all connections have to be made? Two hydralic lines. Do you need any electrical connections? Do they come with all this? Says it will work with the skidsteer control. Called the dealer they say they have never did one. Checked the manual online it does not even address the connections. Any help out there.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Is it just angle? No other hydraulics?

3. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

I bought one last year. You will need to add the couplers you need, to the 2 hydrolyic lines. No wires. Make sure dealer is quoting the blade and ss plate. If pace is the distributor its 2 items to make a complete plow unless it changed from last year.

4. tmlawncare

tmlawncare Member

Thanks, how is your plow working out for you?

5. djagusch

from mn

It functions fine. The float portion works but dealer said don't lift the wheels too much as the bar for it is the weak link. It floats using a bar with a long slot. To get down pressure with the weight of the plow you max it to the end of the slot. Its the weak link by design.

If I went back in time the snow wolf, kage, or boss blades I would of bought. The boss was close on price. Having the box option I think is ideally.

6. djagusch

from mn

It works without issue but the box option would be nice.