1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-Way Series 22

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Chopper0912, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Chopper0912

Chopper0912 Junior Member

I have a chance to get a Sno-Way Series 22 Blade, light tower and power pack. There is no mount, wiring, and controller included in the sale. I have called around for the things that I need and have got TWO quotes. One for $1600 and the other one for $2000. Does this seem right for the plow mount, wiring, and controller with them installing everything on the Jeep for me. For some reason to me it sounds high but I guess that it just me. Thanks for your time and information.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Did either one of them look at what you had?

either one of those prices could be right depending on how the dealer priced it.

If you have no mount, headlight harness, adapters, power harness, fuse and holder, battery power cable, battery power adapters or wireless controller, $1600 with labor sounds cheap, if it's a wired controller it's still a fair price.

If it is the wireless instead of just a new control I'd bite the bullet and have them install the new Pro controlled wireless, it's worth the money. Far better reception and the rechargeable feature alone is worth the price.