1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-way remote control joystick

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by appearanceplus, Nov 4, 2005.

1. appearanceplus

appearanceplus Junior Member

I have a snoway remote control joystick WITH DOWNPRESSURE. Iti s new, other then the fact I hooked it up to try it out. Call 708-712-7424. New these cost somewhere in the upper 4's like 495. I will selll this new one for 430 delivered via ups, unless you live local. Hook up is easy as hell. NO wires. Pop the cover off your pump box(the plastic one) and take the module out which is one bolt and put this one in nad you are ready to go. I will also throw in a coule extra double a batteries. 708-712-7424. I also have a new 8 footer with lexan and two undercarriages. One for dodge ram 02 or 03 thru 06 and a undercarriage for a jeep, many many many jeep models. Inquire if interested.

2. Do you still have the remote joystick for sale? I was interested in buying one. These things are expensive! I miss the joystick from my old MT90. My new 29 Series only has the remote switches. It works OK but I guess I am just spoiled