1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-Way remote 96107355 needed!!

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by harley4ever, Oct 12, 2013.

1. harley4ever

harley4ever Junior Member

Ok, so I bought a new 2013 Silverado this year, traded my two used sub-frames for a new frame, install new frame on my back for two hours, modify my EIS for the 2013, all set. Now, time to to get the plow out of storage and check it over. Unhook plow in driveway, check it all over, good to go. Three days later, went to move plow from driveway, where is the controller. Best I can tell, left it on the truck tonneau cover, and then look, there she is, gone!!! Any help would be appreciated. I know it is an old controller, and I am not paying $500 for another. I will hook up relays and toggle switches to a piece of plywood if I have to!!

2. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

Is this the gray colored one or yellow

3. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Let me know if one of the gray controllers, I have a wireless and corded, I'll send you one if needed. Can't read the numbers on them.

4. harley4ever

It is the gray one. I can pay with Paypal.

snoway.jpg

5. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

If it is wireless, just call and leave your screen name as your id and name and address and I will send up to you no charge. 816-365-4833.

The corded one I have no longer works, I tried it yesterday after I posted.

Thanks, Melody

6. harley4ever

Thank you very much. I left a voice mail for you.

7. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Will send USPS Tues as is closed today. Have a great winter!

8. harley4ever

BHMJWP,

Thank you much. Received controller today, programmed, and is working great. It is nice to know that in this messed up country, there are still people out there who lend a helping hand. A thank you card is on its way.