1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno Way Question

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Siggy, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Siggy

Siggy Junior Member

My name is Dan from North Carolina. I would appreciate any information from the wise ones on this site.

I am in search of a sub frame for the older sno way plow with the 3 point hook up. It is going on a 2005 XL F250 Regular cab. I have been told that it will be near impossible to make this work without purchasing a $3000 kit to convert to the new mount system Sno Way currently uses.

2. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

I have a couple pallets full of old 3-point mounts. Find me a picture or the drawing of what it should look like and I will look. Don't hold your breath though.
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

There are other ways to do this than the conversation kit, but if you want to go that way it isn't that expensive. Shoot me an email if you want a little advice. snowtech@basherandson.com
  4. jroch10380

jroch10380 Junior Member
    from Meriden

sno way plow elect

Have a 22 w/dp, No power to controller,New reciever,silenoid ,motor will hum when jumped across silenoid.No power to ciols12v.took motor off and spins free pump spins also. Help:confused:
  5. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

The fella in the post above yours will be able to help.
  6. jroch10380

jroch10380 Junior Member
    from Meriden

Thanks for the help willsend him a e
  7. jroch10380

jroch10380 Junior Member
    from Meriden

Sno Way Problem

Hi Basher
    Put new receiver and silenoid , still no controller seeing the signial or sending any,doesn't light up at all. Checked the pressure switch , has closed contacts. checked wires, seams they are ok too,the only thing left is the controller. I have two so I would not think both are NG. Looking for someone in my aera that has one I could try. Could there be a code for the older ones to reprogram.
  8. Siggy

Siggy Junior Member

Basher many, many thanks! Sno Way is installed on my 05 F250 and works like charm. Pics to come.
  9. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

SnoWay ????

Since they pulled themselves from this site I just assumed they went belly up. All of my local shops stopped carrying their products. Shame really - my experience was great. So, are they still in business .... any where.
  10. jasonv

jasonv PlowSite.com Addict
    from kannada

Well they've got a website, so obviously somebody is still paying for it....
  11. plowman1984

plowman1984 Member

Rondo and R.A Adams are still selling Snoways
  12. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Snoway changed distributors and Cadillac Truck dropped them, they were the major supplier for your area. Snoway is still very much in business and making some innovative products.
  13. Siggy

Siggy Junior Member

Thanks again, we had our first event last week and the Snoway was outstanding! This is a perfect setup for my truck and our mild North Carolina winters.