1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SNO - WAY Question

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by jamm999, Oct 21, 2012.

1. jamm999

jamm999 Junior Member

I am looking at buying a used sno-way and hoping Basher would chime in on this. I'm looking at what I believe is a 29 series the serial number is 29d101124 with a wireless controller. it says it has a mount to fit a 2007 and newer chevy, it doesn't say what 2007 or newer model. I have a 2009 chevy 1500 extended cab, I only plow my driveway. it looks in fair condition, definately needs a new clear blade. asking price of $700. I don't know if it's worth it or not or if it would be a recomended plow to put on my truck. Any help would be great, Thanks

2. Rick547

Rick547 Senior Member
    from Indiana

I think the 29 series Snow Way is made for 3/4 ton trucks. I believe you need a 26 series for you 1/2 Chevy.

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

If the plow is in even resonable work if condition that is a great price,:nod: I'd buy myself if it were closer.;) With that serial number it has down pressure hat plow was probably installed on the 07 when the truck was new. Everything but the subframe would work on your truck. Lot of plow for that truck.

Shoot me a email and I'll help you sort it out. address in in my sig