1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-Way plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Saltwater Joys, Nov 27, 2004.

1. Saltwater Joys

Saltwater Joys Junior Member

Just purchased a used, but with very little use, 7.5 ft Sno-Way plow for personal use. How do these plows rate against other models? Have the plow on a 2001 Chev 4x4 extended cab. Are there things I should be aware of with this set up? Still waiting for snow to try it out.

2. computerguy

computerguy Member

SnoWay

I have a SnoWay on my F150. Love it. I also have the wireless and love that too. I chose SnoWay for the weight and technology. So far no problems but like everything else if you don't beat it it will treat you right.

3. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

Love my Snoway..........

4. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

goog plow. Make sure your fluid is at the right level, and you have a good battery and alternator. The downpressure will use quite a bit if juice. A weak battery or alternator, and you'll know it pretty quick.

5. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

snoway.

I think you will find the snoway plow works well, i like the trip system, wireless remote and the downpressure. I keep a spare remote and batteries in the cab at all times! If you hava any tech. questions call andy, toll free in wisconsin, he knows the product well and can talk you through most anything. Good luck and let it snow!!!!