1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-way plow

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by fgilis01, Nov 18, 2004.

1. fgilis01

fgilis01 Junior Member

I've been thinking of getting a plow for my 95 chevy, and found one on e-bay. Just wondering what you guys thought of the price. It's a 7.5ft sno-way snow plow. Everything looks to be in good condition and the seller says that it has been professionally maintained. Seller also says he used it for 3 seasons and has been just sitting for the last 4 years. Right now it's at about $1100, I was thinking of bidding maybe only a little higher. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

2. Tarkus

Tarkus PlowSite.com Addict

That depends on what model it is and what you plan to do with it. Do you have the listing?

3. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

I have used a sno-way on my k3500 for the last 7 seasons. I have replaced the main piston ( $100 ) as it wore out and this year I replaced the main pivot bracket( $70 ). Otherwise, an awsome plow and has never left me in a hurt. I plow lots of town homes, large lots, streets and businesses.

However, I have no idea about buying a used one. I know fixing them is pretty reasonable in cost.