1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-way plow questions

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by mjg, Jan 29, 2011.

1. mjg

mjg Junior Member

It has been some time since I last visited this site. There used to be a snow-way forum. My question is if an ST and a MT are the same plow with different size blades. I have an ST now, but it is to small, 6'8" for my 07 F150. Can I just get a new blade? Or should I just remove and sell this plow and pick up a new Boss or Hiniker? I just do 2 drive ways so I am not really opposed to the old 3 pin style sno-way. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks, Maurice

2. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

They are not the same but the truck side mount is. The st frame and hydraulic system is different. I had an st and needed bigger and asked the same questions. Ended up selling st and bought a 26. If you could find an Mt that's what I'd do. I just couldn't find one quick enough so bought new

3. mjg

mjg Junior Member

Thanks for the info. Anyone near western Mass. have a MT they would like to sell? Or is anyone interested in a ST with down pressure and wireless remote thats in great shape?