1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-Way plow mount from a 2004 Chevy Colorado in MA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GPS, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

Plow mount and underhood wiring from a 2004 Colorado. May fit GMC Canyon and possibly Isuzu trucks of the same body. You would need to verify application with a Snoway dealer.

Please see the Craigslist ad.

Thanks.

http://worcester.craigslist.org/pts/1373724164.html

2. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

I still have this mount. No more Craigslist ad. Tired of fielding bogus emails.

I've done a little research, as I know very little about Sno-way stuff. It should be part # 99100690

As far as I can tell, it would be used with a 22-series plow. I also have the vehicle wiring from the Colorado (no controller). You can have this for $200, plus actual shipping to you, if you aren't local enough to get it in person. I really haven't shipped any bulky items like this, so not sure on the best shipping method. We can figure that out, though.

PM me if interested

Thanks

Ken

plow mount 3.jpg

plow mount 2.jpg

plow mount 4.jpg

3. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

Just bumping it up.

4. GPS

GPS Senior Member