1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno way plow continues to run when on

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by AJsLawnService, Jan 27, 2009.

1. AJsLawnService

AJsLawnService Junior Member

I was wondering if anybody can help me with my sno way 29 series plow when i turn it on it continues to run will not shut off. Do you think it is the control module or the controller itself sticking and is there anyway to check the module. The plow was bought in 2004. Thanks in advance a.j.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Check the 12 volt motor soleniod first.

3. AJsLawnService

Ok thanks i put a new one on and it still did it. Sno Way says that it is the control module on the plow so going to replace that with a wired remote instead of wireless. Have you ever heard of this. What it did the first time was run until it blew the fuse but i could not hear in the cab. Thanks for any information.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Yes I've seen that. you only have to replace the bad part not the entire control system. Your dealer should have a "known good" unit to test your plow and figure out which is the culprit.

5. AJsLawnService

It was the control module on the plow. Bought a new wired one today going to replace tomorrow. thanks for the info