1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-way parts

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Seamus, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Seamus

Seamus Member

Looking for a site that sells Sno-way parts. The nearest retail dealer is too far to go for hydraulic oil. I'd much rather just order some online. Thanks in advance.
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Go to a auto parts store. Our CarQuest sells all the different oils for plows ,even SnoWay.
  3. Seamus

Seamus Member

I visited a CarQuest today and they did not have it. Any other suggestions?
  4. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

There are retailers surrounding the Boston Metro area, somebody should be able to help you out.

5. Seamus

Seamus Member

Yes, there are. The nearest one is just over 40 miles from me. I just can't see driving all that way and back for two bottles of hydraulic fluid and one of those orange markers. I suppose if I was going to be in that area or if I 100% needed these things right away I could just go get it.
  6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

See if they will order you a case.
  7. Levi5497

Levi5497 Junior Member

What plow do you have? On the Sno Way site if you look up your pump type (either monarch or fenner) it will tell you what type of oil you need, and it's capacity. Might just need regular old SAE 10 or 20.
  8. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Have you considered contacting your local dealer and seeing if they will UPS the items that you need? Many of the dealers in my territory offer that service to their customers who find it difficult to make it into the store.