1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno way or Boss v plow?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BigBadGMC, Nov 29, 2004.

1. BigBadGMC

BigBadGMC Junior Member
    from VA

going to purchase a new plow this weekend...need so advice looking and the 9.1 sno way or the 9.2 boss both v plows....which one do ya'll think is a better choice and why? thanks for the help

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i like western v but the boss is good also

3. Bldrs83

Bldrs83 Member

WOW!! Talk about 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. I have been throwing around the same idea all the fall season. I currently plow with a Boss Vee and I like it. They both have nice options. Boss has the H.I.D. lights, poly wings, a very nice handheld controller, a nice hitching system, and what I think is the best overall looks of any plow out there. I don't know much about the snoway other than just what I've read on the Internet and I seen a used trade in at a local dealer. I think the wireless remote is a good idea as is the down pressure and the stainless steel wings. The one I saw was only 1 year old, and I know looks don't plow, but their overall finish could use a little work. The hitching system looked a little out-of-date to me, maybe someone could explain the hook up procedure that actually knows. If a dealer was closer to me for parts, I would probably lean toward the snoway because of the down pressure and double acting wing cylinders. Tough decision though.