1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno Way on an 09 Dodge 1500

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Snake, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Snake

Snake Junior Member
    from iowa

Sno way hasnt yet made a bracket kit for the new 09 Dodge 1500, has anyone tried using an 08 kit, and if so how hard is it to mod it to make it work? Any input would be great! Thanks

2. Snake

Snake Junior Member
    from iowa

Well not much luck on input on anyone putting a sno way on an 09 dodge 1500, after going to the dealership this afternoon looking at the 09, and 08, they look close to being the same in the front frame area.. doesnt look like it'll take much to mod the bracket to fit. Trucks coming in monday morning, ill have to post some pics monday for anyone else to see looking to put a sno way on this truck.

3. Snake

Snake Junior Member
    from iowa

Well, forget the pics of the 09 dodge with the sno way plow. Customer called close to closing time, as our guy was about to leave to head to sno way, then pick up this plow for the cust from another dealer, only to cancel the order and talk me down, only because the job was 500 bucks over what it should be if i ordered a plow direct from sno way "if they had one" and if they had a bracket for this vehicle, which they dont, so it was going to be a custom fit. The dealer that we found the plow from was charging about a grand over cost, and we were going to eat some of that, .... but still wasnt enough to make this guy happy. Sorry to vent, i guess i was excited to hopefully get one of the first 09's out plowing, altho it was going to be a few bucks more... just a little upset we cant make it happen. But then again, he seems like he just wants to wait for sno way to get the bracket for this truck made, and have some plows available.. in the end, its better off that way... to have a factory bracket for warranty purposes... and factory wiring for the same reason. Just was lookin forward to doin the job.................

4. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

my buddy used a mount for a snoway 29 series that came off of a 2500 Chevy for his 03 1500 ram..

modified of course.