1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sno-way mounting

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by merlinbear, Nov 13, 2011.

1. merlinbear

merlinbear Junior Member

i just got a sno-way plow off a full size dodge i need mounting backets for a 93 dodge dakota it's a 3 point set up if they even make them it's a model 2596lhd i would be thankful for any help
  2. festerw

festerw Senior Member

Good luck finding a 87-96 3 pin mount, 97-04 mounts are easier to find and can be modified easily to fit.
  3. merlinbear

merlinbear Junior Member

i have all the hardware the frame backets and the 3 point set up i just thought someone may made a set.instead of trying to refit everything.thanks for your reply
  4. blazer2plower

blazer2plower Senior Member

There is a guy on here named basher. He my help you if not try eb&&
  5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You have a 8 ft 25 series blade that's more plow then they recommend for that truck. The mount you need is a 99100071 and 99103002 nosepiece. the XX3002 is no problem but a XX071 is going to be a bit harder. I'll look around on Monday. Shoot me a email to remind me (we're kind a busy right now:D) address is in my signature.:waving: