1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sno way model # 09661

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by firebug130, Dec 30, 2006.

1. firebug130

firebug130 Member

I have a 1992 Jeep Laredo with a sno way plow model # 09661. This is a 3 pin mount system. I believe the plow is about 6.8 feet and about 15 inches tall. The plow works but I would like to put it on a 99 Tacoma. Does anyone know if they make the subframe that will fit my Tacoma.

Thanks,

Jay

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Jay,

We do make a mount for your 99' Tacoma. The part # that you will require is 99100578. Sno-Way has just about sold out of this mount and will not be making any more for this ST series plow application. You will need to contact your nearest Sno-Way dealer and make the purchase as soon as possible.

Happy New Year,

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

If your local dealer does not have the mount I think I do. But it would be much cheaper (because of shipping) to purchase locally.

4. firebug130

firebug130 Member

Thanks to the both of you for the info. I will call the snoway dealer in my area on tuesday and hope to go that route.

If i'm not able to get new on I will get with you basher, Thanks