1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno Way MGT Wireless - Delay

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by seedman, Dec 25, 2009.

1. seedman

seedman Junior Member
    from CNY

I'm having problems with a " delayed reaction " with the wireless remote , New batteries in remote , connections are good . Sometimes it won't move at all . I re-programed the control module after repeated tries , it finally re-programed . Its acting like the signal is weak even though I'm standing right next to the plow . Is the control module getting ready to crap out . I'm getting ready to switch to a wired controller . Has anyone had a similar problem ?

2. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

I've only had one "control" issue and this was recently at a house I've plowed for 3 seasons with no problems. This last storm the plow was acting like it had interference from a wi-fi network somewhere in that house. Once I got out to the street all was fine. Will be interesting to see what happens at this property next time I plow. Other than this, never a problem with the SnoWay and I love it. I tell ya though...this problem had me scratching my head for a while...good luck and try posing your question in the SnoWay plow section...:drinkup: