1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-Way Megablade V-Wing Hydraulics

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by toby4492, Sep 8, 2008.

1. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I see still no pump cover. LOL The hydraulics seem quick, nice to see a longer vid of the blade in action. The retro lights are growing on me also.:drinkup:

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice vids tom. i checked out the others one you have up there too. for the mounting system...is that all there is to it, what the guy did in the video? pull the lever and plug 2 things in?

4. toby4492

Yes Dave it is pretty simple to hook up. I actually cut the video a little short and missed the passenger light being plugged in, but other than that you see everything that is needed to hook the plow up.

5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

wow! so does the jackstand raise at the same time when you pull the level to lock the pins? if so, thats probably the quickest mounting system in the industry.

6. toby4492

The jackstand is manual operation. I have one more short vid that I can post up yet to give a better idea of how that works.

7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Tom , are those V's production blades?

8. toby4492

No JD these are still the prototypes that you saw at the SIMA show. Production models are coming soon.