1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-Way MegaBlade Series Plows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by toby4492, Jun 26, 2008.

1. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Just in case some of you don't check out the Sno-Way forum, I thought I would start a thread here to introduce you to our new MegaBlade Series of plows.

The first 2 pix are of our Revolution Plow
    The 3rd pic our V-Wing Plow
    and the last our Contractor Plow

All are equipped with our patented hydraulic down pressure system as standard. They are all designed to accept optional wings, box ends, or curb guards.

All are operated by the control pictured as well.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i believe true love can be found...........toooo bad its in the form of a plow.....:rolleyes:

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Don't forget the controller on the first run of plows will be a "wired controller". I will wait for a wireless one.

4. toby4492

The control will be offered only as a wired version on the initial production run of plows. The macro functionallity of this control is really sweet. You can program the control to do specific functions and then save them under 1 of 3 settings.

Say as an example you are plowing a lot with the Revolution plow and every pass that you make will be in the angled position, the driver's side wing boxed in a straight position, the passenger side in a straight windrow position, and the down pressure active. You can push the macro button until the readout tells you to begin learning. Set the blade up how you need it and save under A, B, or C.

Now at the beginning of the next pass, push the button that you saved the data under and the blade will automatically set itself up to those positions for your next pass.

This same control will operate the MegaBlade V-Wing and Contractor Series.

5. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

Will the revolution be available with a universal skid steer quick hitch. That thing would be so bad ass on the front of any of my loaders.

Peterbilt

6. toby4492

Nothing that I can report at this time. I will see if I can find out any additional information and if so post it here.

Thanks for your interest.

7. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

Thanks Tom,

These new plows look real good. Now if I could only get some good Sno Way customer support I might have to get one of these.

So put in a good word for a skid loader mount. Ok

Peterbilt

8. Plowin in VT

Plowin in VT Senior Member

I just went to the website to get more info, and these plows weren't on there:cry::cry::cry:

9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

There updating the website as we speak.

10. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

so that first plow is like the 810 or xls right?

it looks allot tougher than the 810 and xls put together

11. toby4492

The Revolution is a dual hinged hydraulic wing plow. The wings can be put anywhere from straight to a full 150 degree forward postion for transport site to site.

The plow is 9'10" in the straight position and with the add on wings can be made 11'4".

Slot and tab construction along with robotic welding make these plows extremely durable.

12. toby4492

13. Plowin in VT

Tom,

How would the Revolution be on an '07 F250 Powerstroke? Would it be too much plow for it?

I currently have an 8' Fisher w/wings, and want (NEED!) something bigger.

Evan

14. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

MY FIX IS ON:eek::jester::jester:

15. toby4492

Evan,

One ton dually and up will be the recommended application for the Revolution.

Our Contractor or V-Wing would be 8'6" and have the ability to be made 10'. Both would be acceptable for the F250.

Thanks for your interest.

16. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

But it would fit right? Even though you don't recommend it.

17. Plowin in VT

Aw shucks Tom, looks like I have 1 more reason to upgrade to a F550 dump :D

18. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

very impressive i can't wait to see more of it on the new website

19. toby4492

Thanks for the compliments. Product will be arriving at retailers in September.

20. rbs299

rbs299 Junior Member

That plow has to much going on! Its like a women.... haha Now when I saw it I did like it. If only it was more simple.