1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-Way MegaBlade Open House Franklin (Indianapolis), IN

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by rhkfwain, Aug 19, 2008.

1. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

The new Sno-Way MegaBlade Series Products will be on display in Franklin, IN (just a few miles south of Indianapolis) on Friday, August 29, 2008 from 11:00am-3:00pm. Lunch will be served during that time.

130 Commerce Park Drive
    Franklin, IN 46131

PLEASE RSVP. Simply send me a PM, we would like to know how many will attend so that we do not run short on food.

2. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Complete is a joke. I wouldn't go to complete hydraulics if it was the last place on earth to buy a plow. My buddy went there last year to get his brand new BOSS plow fixed under warranty he dropped it off they kept his plow for 5 days he finally got a hold of someone and they told him they were closing and could not wait on him. So they said since a snow storm is coming we will leave your plow out in the parking lot on a skid. We went down to hook it up we were there for hours getting it off the skid so we could get it to line up what a joke. Then I called the other day to get a price on a SNO-Way salt spreader I wanted the 4cubic ft model and the lady said she couldn't give me a price because those are the low end models and we don't stock them. She said buy the time we order you one you might as well order the 6 cubic ft because a 4cubic ft will cost you more by the time we get it here. I said I don't care I want a a 4 cubic ft model she sighed and said well ok give me your name and number I will call you back. Guess what she never called. So Complete Hydraulics is a JOKE in my eyes I will stick with CARMEL WELDING they are real nice people there. Just thought you would like to here that about one of your suppliers and trust me I am not the only one that thinks that.

Brad

3. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

I am glad to see That it happened to someone else. I had the WORST srevice ver trying to deal with the incompetent a@&holes there, the people I dealt with had no idea what the solenoid looked like for a Boss plow & then they said they had one for a straight blade but not a V. I just finally hung up on them.

4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

I knew this would start something and I am glad:D. That place is a joke they advertise how they are open 24 hours when a snow storm come HOG WASH I tried calling them one night during a storm there phone was off the hook so I got a pager number they give out to contractors they never returned 5 pages.THEY BLOW

Brad

5. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

I got lucky this year because Mid-States moved to Greenfield with a new shop. At least they have common knowledge of what it takes to keep a plow up & running.