1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-Way MegaBlade Mounting System

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by toby4492, Sep 8, 2008.

1. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

2. toby4492

Here is a short video showing the jackstand operation. It is a spring loaded stand that you push down for taking the plow off, and has a release tab on it when the plow is installed on the truck to raise it back up.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3gaD09zsJEA

3. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

are you kidding me. almost copied fisher but looks easier because no pushing on headgear.
    BUT does it go that easy on uneven ground or is that ballbreaking like that damn fisher of is. It was fine on my ford halfton but then the chevy diesel is very heavy to move lol.
    Looks great snoway we will see about buying one of these when and if they ever come in but I still gotta see it b4 i buy it. so hopefully soon.

4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

looks good tom.... whose the other guys in the vid... i thought u were the only salesman they had:rolleyes:

5. toby4492

Thanks Icey.

The guys in the videos work in our R&D department, and we do have 3 other salesmen working for us. They just are not plowsite junkies like me :dizzy: