1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-way Mega Blade

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Lynden-Jeff, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Had a demo today and snapped some pics. What a great plow, can't wait to get mine in. Also one of a site we do for lawn care.

My guys liked the plow.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lynden-Jeff

3. Lynden-Jeff

4. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Hey I have seen that truck somewhere before ;)

Thanks for sharing the pix. :waving:

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I like the BLACK pump cover, bet it'd look real good with WHITE vinyl logos.

Nice match for the new BLACK spreader bodies.:nod:

6. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

oh i see you guys finally upgraded from the trash bag system before,,,,, :D

7. toby4492

Go back and fight with the salt supply guys will ya :jester:

8. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

no im done dealign with them and every excuse under the sun,.... at least you guys are consitent with answers.... i thought the trash bag was for easy access:p

9. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

HHA, You got me all excited. I think just a few days ago I saw that you said somewhere you were getting the mega blade and as soon as i saw this post I was jumping at the bit. I guess I should still be happy i got to see some more of it. Looks like an awesome plow, Its like a pusher box on a truck.

10. toby4492

It can be put in many different positions including a pusher box. Lots of vids are posted over in the Sno-Way forum if you have not seen them. :waving:

11. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I have new shirts being printed for their arrival. Won't be long:redbouncepurplebou:redbounce

12. Lynden-Jeff

New tires Saturday, Airbags next week and hopefully the new blade a week or two after that!

13. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

Omg wow that is a mega blade.

14. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

how many are you getting :nod: don't for get to post of vids of it working . i did like that clips that snowway made when there were testing them but they where too short

15. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That blade must have alot of miles on it.

16. Lynden-Jeff

It has been demoed alot apparently. Have you demoed the V yet JD? Its going to take my a while to get used to the down is up and up is down.

Cheers

17. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Is that the same one that was at the New England snow and ice expo? If so do they transport the blade in the bed or on the front and how many miles has that thing driven?

18. Lynden-Jeff

As far as I know thats the same one thats in the vids and was at the convention. There is a Vblade in the dump and im pretty sure the blade stays on for transport, the kickstand is broken on this one and when they took it off to show the city of ottawa it fell over apparently lmao.

19. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I saw it at Sima but never used the controls. The proper way for up is back and down is forward, that's how our combine and all our tractors are setup anyway.

20. toby4492

This is the same truck and plows that were at the SIMA show back in June. The truck has been out on tour since then with the Revolution out front the whole way. If I was to guess, I would say somewhere between 10-15 thousand miles.

This same truck will be headed to GIE in Louisville in 2 weeks and then head back to Wisconsin to get ready for the winter.