1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-Way meet and greet at SIMA show

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by toby4492, Mar 28, 2008.

1. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

We at Sno-Way would like to invite you to a meet and greet party at the SIMA show in Buffalo, NY this year.

We will be holding a get together at the Pearl Street Brew and Grill on Thursday June 19th from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.

If you are planning on attending the show and would like to attend our get together please send me a PM or contact me directly at tom.obrien@snoway.com. We will be providing hors d'oeuvres and beer, wine, and soda for all that want to join us.

I ask that you please respond to me by May 30th if you are planning on attending.

I look forward to meeting you all. :waving:

2. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I can be ready. Just let me know when you can pick me up in Dayton........

3. toby4492

No pickup or limo service will be provided lol. I would love to see you there if you can make it. If not, know that we still appreciate your business.:salute:

4. JeepTJ

JeepTJ Senior Member

You must be saving dem, der "pickup service" for your cust tee meers in Alabama hey Tom!!:drinkup::drinkup:

Fran

5. dmontgomery

Darn it........ I guess there is always a limit to customer service.......I would actually love to meet some of ya'll...... Just know that I did over 150 hours of plowing this winter with my 29, no failures or breakages. That is about 70 more hours than any of my previous years plowing.......

Derek

6. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Too bad it is a Thursday nite!!

Alas I will have lawns to mow on Friday. Sucks but ya gotta make a living!!

Have one or two for me guys!!:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Pump out half of Fri. on Thur. and take Fri.morning off your only an hour away.

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

What he said, It's a once in a lifetime oppurtunity, to meet Tom, the Sno-Way god.

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Our father whom ar't Toby4492 we thought Howard be thy name :jester: DANG Papal status, you better ask Mike for a raise

10. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

im probably flying out there so those that are only an hour away better be there! and i mow solo too! errr wait, plus 2 guys

11. toby4492

So does probably flying out there mean that you are coming for sure doug?

12. toby4492

Thanks for the Saturday morning chuckle. LMAO :D

13. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Tom - I have two questions...#1 Can non-Sno Way customers attend? and #2 Can I bring my wife along? She's been wanting to go on a second honeymoon and what better place to take her than Buffalo in mid June!

14. toby4492

yes and yes camden.

Grandview will appreciate you bringing the wife along. :jester:

15. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

O.K. already!!!LOL You convinced me. Tom put me down for a spot at the bar!!

16. toby4492

I got you down. Look forward to meeting you. :waving:

17. dmontgomery

are there ever any events like this in Ohio??

18. toby4492

This particular show moves around the country. Show was held last year in Milwaukee, is in Buffalo this year and will be in Chicago next year. I do not know whether there are any plans to have it held in OH in the future or not.

19. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Grandview told me I had to submitt a picture of my wife for review and then he'd tell me if she could go. LOL

20. toby4492

Too funny. I didn't think GV was quite that particular. :D