1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-Way Lobo V-Blade For Sale OR TRADE

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by red347lx, Aug 7, 2009.

1. red347lx

red347lx Junior Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up for sale is a 8'3" Snoway Lobo V-blade plow set up.PICS CAN BE SEEN IN MY OTHER POST IN THE USED SNOW PLOW AND HEAVY EQUIPMENT THREAD Comes with everything you need to hook up to truck. Comes with Controller/Wiring Harness/Plow Blade/Plow Mount/Light Bar/Lights. The mount that it will come with fits any Ford truck 1980-1992. Will fit later years with minor modifications to mount. Plow performed flawlessly and worked whenever called upon. I sold the truck it was on and no longer need this plow. Cutting edge is in great shape and plow also has the optional Down Pressure System which removes packed snow from roadways and or driveways with ease. Come get this now. thanks email nathan89lx@yahoo.com Thanks for looking..............WOULD TRADE FOR 18' CAR HAULER SEND PICS TO EMAIL LISTED

2. red347lx

red347lx Junior Member

asking $1700 or make offer! thanks

3. NordleJanker

NordleJanker Member

Could i get it on an F-250 w/ a 6" lift? Im in Livingston County

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Plowing with that much lift is NOT good. JMO

5. NordleJanker

NordleJanker Member