1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-way install

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Brad3403, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Brad3403

Brad3403 Senior Member
    from Alberta

I picked up my new (used) HV series V-plow yesterday and was quite surprised how easy the install was. Especially the electrical (haven't done the lights yet), but the plow works. The instructions said to remove the bumper but I decided to try without doing that. The submount went on easily except my skid plate does not fit now, I will have to modify it a bit to hold my tranny cooler in place properly. I would recommend to do the install yourself if at all mechanically inclined. I saved myself about $600.00. Thanks to Tom for confirming which mount I needed.

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Pictures man....pictures.

3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Glad that I could help you out. If you need anything else let me know. Thanks again for choosing Sno-Way we appreciate your business.