1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno Way forum?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Camden, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

There was a cool pic of a new SW Revolution posted yesterday and I can't find it....in fact, I can't even find the Sno Way section :dizzy:

Are they no longer a sponsor or is it just a glitch?
  2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

their forum has been deactivated for now, per their request
  3. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

that sucks just as I had some good v related info to post. The way the tech talked they had some important things addressed and things were looking up after all that mess with the revo's. Now this isn't a confidence builder as he had talked about lol. Anyway updates posted as soon as they are back on.
  4. yamahartx

yamahartx Junior Member
    from Iowa

No word yet as too why...
  5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

imo it makes them look bad
  6. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

I thought all the revo issues were taken care of. If not why didn't they just swap out the revo for the V blade, mine works.
  7. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

It really is too bad. Theres alot of severe bashing about snoway lately....& insults can only go so far....:nod:

The people know exactly who they are.

I cant fathom to imagine how pissed the PlowSite creators are right now that they just lost a sponsor...
  8. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

9. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

The sponsors should know the risks of being exposed on a site such as this. If you are selling a inferior product or a product that has unresolved problems people will share this info with everyone in the forum. I don't know the reason they pulled themselves off the site but maybe they should have given their reasoning.
  10. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

As a company I think they do well but they need to put their emphasis on what works and work harder on that. They will come thru it if they do.
  11. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

ok guys, no need to start a "bash thread" here...Camden asked about their forum and his question was answered
  12. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

to be honest no one was or was going to bash them, but some of us just need the info here, not all have the information base like others with exceptional dealers behind them. So I am thinking that we all should be be able to see the forums but no one can answer in them, that way the info is there for those of that need that but we can't comment on them.
  13. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

Being as I just bought a NEW Snoway last week I am just really curious as to why ALL the snoway info is gone. I have owned 4 Snoways and really liked the product. Every manufactured item will have some issues as with every product it really depends on how well the manufacturer stands behind it. I don't personally know any Snoway owner that had a real warranted issue that was not taken care of, but we have good dealers here in INdy area. I just wanted to voice my concern with not being able to find very good valuable information on a product I use and will continue to use.

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

Hmmm I own a SnoWay and love it...I hope they reconsider and come back. I have been having a little glitch with mine and wanted to mention it...:cry:
  15. ihildreth

ihildreth Junior Member

I agree. I just bought a snoway plow and was using this site for information. That has suddenly become a lot harder to do. I'm new to this forum and don't know all of the rules, but is all of the content created in the forum the property of the manufacturer, the users, or the site owners? Seems like it would be the site owners or users to me?
  16. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

Send Emails, polite emails to your Snoway regional reps expressing your disappointment that the forum is gone, and ask them to reconsider, as you are a loyal Snoway customer and found the forum to be useful and helpful. Maybe something like this....

Rick, I discovered this evening that Snoway asked to have their thread removed from Plowsite. I'm very disappointed in Snoway's decision to make that request, and in Plowsite's decision to appease them. I don't know what the reason behind the decision was but it was a great dis-service to those of us who have used Plowsite to network about Snoway products, including solving problems, selling our used equipment, and directing others to dealers to purchase the products that we believe in. I am still a stalwart supporter of Snoway's plows, and appreciate the help that you have given me, in finding the Snoway parts and accessories that I have been in need of, but am not happy that I don't have a public medium to share my thoughts and discuss my issues in. I hope Snoway decides to become a part of Plowsite again. The sooner, the better.
  17. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

FYI, As of 1-8-2010 I am no longer employed by Sno-Way so please do not direct your comments to me. I am now employed by BOSS Snowplow.
  18. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Congrats on your new job.
  19. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

Sorry didn't know. Glad to hear you went to Boss.
  20. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

If you guys have SnoWay related questions just ask them in one of the general categories like "Truck & Equipment Repair" or the "Commercial Plowing" section.

You'll still get plenty of help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.