1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sno-way controller.

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by jason41905, Sep 29, 2006.

1. jason41905

jason41905 Junior Member

Hello,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me. I bought a used 2500 series sno-way.

I know you can have a security code on your controller that you have to punch in before you can power it up. Is there a way to reset this feature if I do not know the old code?

Thanks

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

If it's a first year controller the code is
    On/Off
    up
    down
    down pressure
    on/Off

For the models after the first year
    on/off and the down pressure button at the same time.

to the best of my knowleage you can not reset it.

3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Basher is absolutely correct. The code is a default and can not be reset. Try the sequence as posted here and if that does not work it is not the older code. The newer code is simply to hold the on/off and downpressure switch at the same time.

Tom O'Brien
    District Sales Manager
    Sno-Way International Inc.

4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Hey Toby,

Can you help me with this little question I have. What is the standard controller that comes with a 26 series plow?Is it the joystick because I do not want that or the wireless.I am looking for a controller like a western controller or meijer controller.Is there anywhere on the web I can see a picture of it?Or do you have a picture?All I can find is pictures of the wireless.

Thanks
    Brad

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Follow the snoway link at the top of the page. click snowplows then 26 series. the controller they show as optional is the same wired or wireless, as available as a joystick.

6. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Sno-Way controls

Brad,

You as the end user get to decide whether you purchase a wired or wireless control. Options would be either a handheld keypad type or a joystick. I tried to PM you with some photos but could not. If you PM me with an email address that I can send the photos too I would be glad to do so.:nod:

Regards,

Tom O'Brien
    District Sales Manager
    Sno-Way International Inc.
    tobrien@snoway.com