1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sno way controller wiring

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by shantztowing, Dec 30, 2014.

1. shantztowing

shantztowing Junior Member

Hi guys

I have a mega blade v plow and have had controller wiring problems for a while, this year when I hooked it up I had a "relay fault" flashing on the controller, checked the grounds etc and could not find a problem. So I decided to fix my wiring mess and put in a new connector soldered all the connections. When I was done now I get a no signal on the controller rechecked the color of the wires all seems ok but the led on the back of the module is red solid

any ideas?
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

If the fuse is good (normal meaning of relay fault) you have a bad receiver.
  3. shantztowing

shantztowing Junior Member

Thanks Basher that was my thinking aswell, it did work with the relay fault but when i fixed the bad harness it would not work at all. do you know off hand the cost of a reciever and do you stock them?