1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-way bought, need parts, help!

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by kodiak, Feb 5, 2004.

1. kodiak

kodiak Junior Member
    from SE Pa

I bought an older Sno-way plow and I don't know what the model is or anything, I did'nt think plows were this complicated but i guess i was wrong, all i have is the plow,"A" frame and 2 side cyl. I need a pump (but don't know what to get), frame (that i'm going to make), and I need a wiring harness. I called a Dealer and he gave me a tude and none of the web sites tell you anything other than what they want to sell u now. Can someone help? Can I mix match or do I have to stay with Sno-way parts?

2. Mebes

Mebes Senior Member

I am working on a snow way problem with another member on a different thread.
    Maybe he could send you some pics of his setup.
    There are a quite a few pics in this thread already.
    Along with an extensive discussion of his electrical setup.
    I have the snowway manual that he e-mailed to me if you need it send me a PM and i'd be happy to email it to you.
    Good luck
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16194

cover page.jpg