1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-Way 7 1/2' poly/ 97 Chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Kanerater, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kanerater

Kanerater Junior Member

7 1/2' Sno-Way poly plow off 97 Chevy 3/4 ton. plow has crack about foot and a half that has been stitched up and works fine. receipts for $300 in coils past couple years. located in northwest ohio $1,500 or offer

2. YPLLLC

YPLLLC Senior Member

Got some pictures?

3. firehall1

firehall1 Junior Member

give ya 1250 for it. got pics

4. Kanerater

Kanerater Junior Member

will get pics posted, i will call anyone that wants more info on this also. this is complete with control, mount and plow. mount has additional bolt holes to possibly attach to differnt truck. have hooked to battery now so i can show that it works.

5. firehall1

firehall1 Junior Member

6. Kanerater

Kanerater Junior Member

Pictures....... like i said i have it all. not shown in the picture is the controller.

DSC06310.JPG

DSC06311.JPG

DSC06312.JPG

DSC06313.JPG

DSC06314.JPG

7. firehall1

firehall1 Junior Member

whats the lowest you would goo?

8. Kanerater

Kanerater Junior Member

well, i just put it up here and have not listed it in any trader mags or papers. Are you still standing behind your previous offer?

9. Kanerater

Kanerater Junior Member

plow still for sale, saw couple guys looking for one for this application.

10. Kanerater

Kanerater Junior Member

New price $1,000

New price $1,000

11. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

hey do you know if it will fit on a 95 chevy 2500 i tryed looking on there site

12. Kanerater

Kanerater Junior Member

to the best of my knowledge, those trucks are the same could post a question on the sno way discussion board

13. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

i just posted the question the wring comes with it? would you do 1300 and meet half half way from chicago

14. Kanerater

Kanerater Junior Member

yes, i would have to have some kind of money to pay for my trip if you decided to back out. call me 419-439-1619

15. Kanerater

Kanerater Junior Member

let me re state that. i would not want any additional money. say you pay me 1300 for plow. you send me, say 300 as a deposit for me to drive out to you. we meet, you give me the other 1000 and take the plow. i just want something incase you would have me drive half way to chicago and not take it

16. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

yea thats what i thought you ment and im all good with that i want the plow i just have to find a day that i can make the trip we are getting snow tonight wed and maybe friday but i got your number once i know somthing i could send a check of paypal

17. Kanerater

Kanerater Junior Member

sounds great! I will be waiting to hear from you. Any advance notice at all will be helpful, as i will make sure i am available for the trip. thanks

18. Do you still have plow.

19. Kanerater

Kanerater Junior Member

Snowguys and all others asking, the plow is sold. I am sorry we could not make this transaction. With this storm coming, my phone has been blowing up! Been trying to sell this for a month now and first snow everyone is ready to buy now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.