1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-way 6 foot vbox pricing

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by jt5019, Aug 28, 2006.

1. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Anybody have an idea how much the Sno-way 6 foot Vboxes are going for? for the electric and gas models?Went to the dealer today but the manager wasnt there and the other worker didnt have a price list available :rolleyes:

2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

3. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Yeah i thought of that site but all i see listed for Sno-way is the tailgate models i cant find anything on the Vboxes

4. Groundwork

Groundwork Member
    from Vermont

I paid a little over $4,000 last year for a 6' stainless steel with the electric motor, that was with installation and I had some l.e.d. lights installed on the motor cover as well. Have photos of it elsewhere on this site, just do a search under my other posts.

5. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Thanks i was quoted $4,000 today plus they want an additional 70 for the tie down straps. I thought 4 grand was a little high for a 6 foot model but i guess not.

6. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

There was a place in Vermont listing them on ebay new stock last year for under 3k.

7. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

I saw that should have jumped on it when i had the chance. Hopefully more will pop up soon now that its getting closer to winter. Im still shopping around but i gotta bite on something soon.

8. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I sent them an email, waiting to hear back, They have a huge stock and also list used ones (no 6ft currently listed)

They finance through Sheffield if that is a factor.