1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-way 6 cf. spreader

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by bhmjwp, Sep 8, 2006.

1. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Just bought new and have not had a chance to try it out yet. Has anyone had a need to place a vibrater kit on one of these? Thought it good to check before its -10 and 30 mph winds.

Also, in need of variable speed control for a Sno-way 6 or 9 cubic ft. tailgate salter. Need controller and harness. I have a new on/off w/harness if needed in exchange. Can e-mail me w/details. bhmjwp@hotmail.com. Thanks, John.

2. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

How much did you pay for that. Thinking of buying one to mount on my brother CJ-7 that we use for driveways.

3. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Got a steal at $400. Dealer was closing out tailgate units as there was low demand. I have a YJ & TJ with plows, and should work great for up tp 30/40 car parking lots. Let me know how you come out

4. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I am bouncing back and forth with dealers on leftover models. It is between a snoway and a snowex. Whoever gives me the best price is what I will get.

We actually had a small spray system on the CJ thae last couple of years for pre applications and ice battling on lots and private roads. I will probably switch back and forth because we needed to be able to spread a granular material when plowing for traction.

5. gatorman777

gatorman777 Banned
    from chicago

bhmjwp, do you mind sharing the distributors name and phone?? You can email me @ gatormans@comcast.net I am looking to purchase one this week. Thanks!!!!

6. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I have several SnowEx tailgate units and they are by farthe beast I have used.