1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-Way 6' 8" ST series snowplow w/down pressure

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tang, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Hello,

I am selling my complete snowplow (includes plow, subframe, wiring for plow and lights, and controller). This was mounted on my '99 Toyota 4Runner and I am the second owner. It is the St series 6' 8" plow with down pressure. Mold board is 18" high.

I bought this used from another Plowsite member 2 years ago. The plow is approx. 5-6 years old and had a new cutting edge installed prior to me purchasing. I have used it for residential use only. I am selling because I have sold my 4Runner.

The plow is in very good condition. Everything works and the cutting edge has a ton of life left. I have the assembly/installation instructions as well as the owner's manual. According to the installation instructions, this subframe will fit 1995 and later Tacoma's and 1996 and later 4 Runner's.

Plow is located in Mansfield, Ohio. I would be willing to drive/deliver within a 60 mile radius for fuel costs for anyone that purchases the plow.

Asking $1500 - may consider offers.

Thanks,
    Shane

HPIM2146.JPG

HPIM2149.JPG

2. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Btt - would also consider partial/full trades (5000 W or larger generator, 4' or 5' 3 point PTO rototiller, hydraulic powered dump trailer).

3. allgreen

allgreen Junior Member

4. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Allgreen,

Sent you an email.

Thanks,
    Shane

5. integrityman

integrityman Member

I may be interested in just the plow...... if your interested in parting with that item. Please email me: rclow@woh.rr.com. thanx.

6. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

I'm willing to sell the plow separate from the mount/wiring/controller if anyone is interested.

7. hillbillydeluxe

hillbillydeluxe Senior Member

Still 4 sale?

David

8. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Hello David,

Yes, the plow is still available.

Thanks,
    Shane

9. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil Member

ill take it for a $1000

10. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Hello,

Sorry - not ready to go that low considering what it would cost to buy a comparable plow new.

Thanks,
    Shane

11. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

hey thats my old plow.......she still looks like she is in good shape.....

12. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Indeed it is - worked great on my 4Runner, just too small for my newest ride, '08 Tundra.

13. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

those are nice trucks.......A buddy of mine just got a new Tundra because Toyota bought his 95 Tacoma back at 1.5x the market value due to frame rust and failure........Snoway has mounts for the Tundra....

14. mikemcp

mikemcp Junior Member
    from Chicago

Just purchased a 88 wrangler and thats exactly what I need...is it the remote control? I am from chicago, not sure how far that is...Is it still for sale?

15. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Hello,

Yes, still for sale.

No, not the remote control. It is only a single line that runs to the controller in the cab - very simple to run.

I'd guess I'm approximately 6 hours from Chicago.

Thanks!

16. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

Does it have down pressure?

17. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Hello,

Yes, it has down pressure.

Thanks!

18. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

what do want for evertything minus the mount?

19. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Hello,

I really don't have a good idea what the mount would be worth trying to sell separately so I'm not sure how to price the plow w/o the mount. If you have a price in mind, send me a private message with an offer and we can go from there.

Thanks!

20. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Neither one of you have enough posts yet to use the PM feature. You must be a member for 10 days and make 10 posts before the mods will activate that feature for you.