1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sno way 3 pin style mount height

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by treesnsnow, Sep 18, 2011.

1. treesnsnow

treesnsnow Member

I have just mounted a sno way three pin style mount on my 2006 f250sd diesel. my question is what should i set the two lower pins at height wise. currently they are 11 inches off the ground to the center of the pin hole. " i think i saw once theye are suppose to be 11" off the ground" this is without the plow on the truck. i am plowing with a mt series plow 7'6" any help would be great thank you. i transfered this plow off of my 2005 f150 which i had the botton pin holes set at 9.5 inches that was the highest i could get them on a half ton truck.
  2. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Set them so the A frame runs as level as possible. There may be instructions on snoways site that you can download too. I'm not positive on how to set them, just think that is how they should be. There is a guy named Basher on here. He is a snoway dealer and will know for sure.
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

9-10 1/2 inches. your 11 inch measurement might work check to see if your blade maintains contact with the ground as you angle though it's full range.