1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-way 29t

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Groundwork, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Groundwork

Groundwork Member
    from Vermont

Thinking about getting a new plow this year and was wondering if anyone out there has some feed back on the 29t trip edge plow, and a rough idea about how much an 8' stainless steel one would cost. I currently have a fisher that came with the truck but was thinking of going with sno-way since the dealer is closer than the fisher dealer, and also offers great support.
  2. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I cant comment on the trip action but I just sold a Snoway ST that was great and bought a 29 with the Poly skin. I an really looking forward to this winter. The ST served me well.. Good choice on plows.....

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Smo-1 Hydraulics are screaming fast, Sno-way engineering is top notch, and the EIS headlight system is state of the art. I have been using a Sno Way Vee for years and have been very satisfied. I have little personal experience with the trip edge, but in my experance you cann't go wrong with a snoway plow.