1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-Way 24D 7'6"

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dogbonz, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dogbonz

Dogbonz Member

I have a 7'.6" 24 D Sno-Way plow, with Down pressure and the joy stick type controller. The plow has been used for the last 6 years, and works as it should, but it is an older plow.
    the clear poly carbonate blade assem, has a hole in it, and is covered with a sheet of tin. I have bought a new clear piece for my other Sno way plow, from Alro Steel in Jackson Michigan, for about $90
    the plow can be used as is for your drive, with no issues. I have a complete wiring that came out of the truck that it was in. from joystick to plow. The mount I have was a dodge mount, that has some
    welded brackets on it to fit a jeep. If you have a bracket already, then you'd be all set. or you can get a mount from Sno-way for your truck. I need this gone, and will take all calls on it.

The joy stick controller can easily sell for over $100 and the scrap price alone for the plow would be that much.

It is a usable plow as is. So I think it is a bit more valuable than that $200. call (616) 37four 877nine. Leave a message or call around 6-9 PM to get me at home, and not sleeping. or Pruittx3 at Gmail dot com

2. Dogbonz

Dogbonz Member

Sold! Sold sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.