1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno way 24/25 series truck side wiring diagram

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by mrwolf, Dec 16, 2013.

1. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

Anybody have it? I need to get moving in these. I have the installation instructions which from what I can tell shows me plow side and solenoid but no truck side wiring instructions. The harnesses are a jumbled mess as is so I can use all the help I can get!

Thanks!

Z

2. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

This might help

Look up my threads that I subscribe to in the Jeep picture thread I posted some links to the wiring installation post numbe 504 I believe. Good luck with the installation it really wasn't that bad to install.

3. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

You've sure already helped me plenty! :) in those instructions it only rally shows the solenoid hook up and a 12v fuse tap wire. Is that really it? I have not really laid out anything yet but that seems awfully simple.

Z

4. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

I see it now! Wow looks simple just like my other brands I've done I guess. Brown wired to solenoid, red black toss itched 12v, solenoid poster, etc done.

5. DJ Contracting

Yep that's it very simple

6. DJ Contracting

I posted a video of the plow in action. I was pleased with the plow...don't get me wrong it is nothing like my Boss plow but it worked good.

7. Rick547

Rick547 Senior Member
    from Indiana

8. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

Ok so one more question. I have a couple wiring harnesses. Both have two wires coming out of the harness that ends up in the vehicle where the controller plugs in. I know the red (red/black) goes to fused switch 12v. Where does the black one go? Ground? In one of the harnesses it appears purple not black.

Thanks,

Z

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Ground it, preferably to the battery