1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno Pusher attachment

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by JimMarshall, Oct 15, 2015.

1. JimMarshall

JimMarshall Senior Member
    from NW PA

We are considering replacing the pusher we have, and considering a protech. I sent an email asking about a custom attachment for on a case 580 super m. Looking for any information anyone has on availability of such a mount and how much it adds to the price. Also how the price differs if you bought one with a blank back.
  2. Protech Inc.

Protech Inc. Senior Member

We appreciate you considering Pro-Tech. Did you receive an email from our sales department yet? Unfortunately, we were having some email issues last week. We will need the manufacturer, model and sn (if possible) of your coupler to provide you with accurate pricing. The cost of a blank back is the same as a standard unit.
  3. JimMarshall

JimMarshall Senior Member
    from NW PA

I am dealing with the sales department at one of your dealers, if you would like to give me a quote directly that would be OK too. I can find no information on the coupler itself. Machine is a 580 Super M with SN JJG0375134. I'm attaching a photo of the coupler.