1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno Pro 3000

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by Dakota2004, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Dakota2004

Dakota2004 Senior Member

OK, I found this plow the 3000, from this guy he wants 2400, for the plow, mount and wiring. Now heres a toss up, I'm not sure if the mount will match up with my truck. This set up was originally on an 05 f250, mine is an 07 f250. Yes I know you guys are telling me to ask the dealer and I can't get a hold of them because this guy is never in the office and no one else can help me. stupid yeah i know.

Anyway I also want to know what kind of luck have you guys had with this plow, I am alittle hesitant because its not too popular.

thanks, Fran

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i love mine, will never stray from curtis, next plows i buy in the future will all be curtis.

i have no idea about the mounts, maybe post this in the ford section, im sure those guys know if anything changed from 05-07.

also where in ct are you, and who is your dealer???

3. Dakota2004

Dakota2004 Senior Member

I live near watertown, so I called the dealer in watertown. The plow i was looking at is also in watertown, it's an 05 and it seems like it was barely used, it has some slight rust on the hydraulic piston.

You would def know know this one, but how did your plow do in the storms last year, did't the plow just flop down with everything being so heavy? This is the reason why I am leaning with Fisher, and hesitant to get a full trip.

4. THEGOLDPRO

actualy my plow never really tripped last year, i tightened the springs down and never had a problem, as a matter of fact i hit a few ice chunks last year that almst threw me out the front window before the plow tripped, lol

the dealers name is chris delucca, of regina farms, i know him well, i have his cell number if you'd like it to get ahold of him faster.

5. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

curtis

Curtis makes a trip edge plow too. I run one on my truck, Its been a great plow, I am looking to sell it but only to go to a vplow. Based on my results with mine it will probably be a curtis v, Aaron. Too bad your not closer I am going to try to get 2200 for mine and it has pro wings and the snowfoil on it.

6. Dakota2004

Dakota2004 Senior Member

yeah thats what i am going to offer this guy I think, 2200 and goldpro, I spoke with chris today and he answered all my questions. Actually I saw him at the fair tonight, lol!

7. THEGOLDPRO

haha cool, good to know you got your questions figured out, is the 05 the same as the 07 frame??

8. CNY Plow

CNY Plow Senior Member

I notice that "Dave" guy from Curtis hasn't responded to this one - But he says (elswhere) he has the answer

9. FLASHMAN

FLASHMAN Member

I live in CT also... The Curtis dealer that's closest to me is a GMC dealer, and I wouldn't trust them to put air in my tires, so it's worth it to me to take the 30 minute ride to Worcester and deal directly with the factory store. Any time I've ever had a question, they've been excellent... Call them, they're worth it....