1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sno pro 3000 wont stay raised

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by sno commander, Dec 12, 2009.

1. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

ive been working on a sno pro 3000 plow and all the functons work but nothing locks. when you angle the plow left or right you can push it back. also when you raise the plow it drops right back down. all the coils are good wiring is perferct any one else have this problem?

2. ondirtymax

ondirtymax Member

I would think your pressure release valve may be the culprit!

3. jrjr2u

jrjr2u Senior Member

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  4. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

For angle it has cross port reliefs near the hoses on the manifold.How clean is the oil?You could have dirt in the valves.

5. sno commander

from ct

clean oil no dirt in the valves the kick stand wont even stay down. any more things i could look for?

6. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

Check the orings on the valves.Are the valves in the right ports?Give me a call at 1-800-343-7676 ex3042.

7. sno commander

from ct

ended up being 3 bad valves all is good for now :eek: