1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sno pro 3000 electrical problem

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by droberts, Dec 15, 2013.

1. droberts

droberts Junior Member

I've got an older plow I'm having problems with. left and right work fine and the plow goes up but don't come down and Jack won't work. I've got no power at the Packard connection for the Jack retract or the float but I do have power on the truck side when I toggle up or down. wires look good so I'm not sure where the problem could be unless its inside the harness. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
  2. Bison

Bison Member

The jack switches seem to fail . You could try replacing that .Older plows = connection probs. Go through all the grounds and clean every plug connection especially the harness plugs. that's where my problems have in the past.
  3. droberts

droberts Junior Member

Thanks I'll clean everything tonight and check the grounds out. thanks again.