1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sno pro 3000 7.5

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by Packman11, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Packman11

Packman11 Junior Member

I just bought a used sno pro 3000 7.5 that supposedly came with a mount and wiring for a 88-98 Chevy. Well i got the parts home and began installing the mount, and it was NOT for a chevrolet. It ended up being for a 97 Ford. So I now need Curtis part # 1fk1 mount for my 93 chevy k3500. Anyone know where i can get one without spending $700? Also the wiring that came with this plow im assuming is for the same ford truck. Is it possible to make this wiring work on my Chevy truck? And if you have the correct wiring harness for a truck is everything plug and play or is there some cutting and splicing or hard wiring involved? Thanks for any help and or info!

2. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

Truckside harness will be the same you will need a different headlight adapter.Give me a call about the mount kit. 1-508-713-5219

3. Randall Ave

Randall Ave 2000 Club Member

Angelo, are you still with Curtis? I need some harness repair ends. I installed plows for a supplier in Jersey. I still get a few in for repairs.

4. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

yes give me a call 1-508713-5219