1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno Fighters Video Tralier

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, May 27, 2011.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

2. pmorrissette

pmorrissette Senior Member

very cool !
  3. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

Badazz. I also see your in it. Cant wait to see it.Thumbs Up
  4. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Very cool! :cool:

5. PabstBlueRibbon

PabstBlueRibbon Senior Member

wish i was going to sima
  6. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Should be a cool film. We took lots of video this winter and sent it all in. That's why you didn't see any videos from me this winter cause I sent it all off for the film.
  7. LunchBox

LunchBox Senior Member

will it come out on dvd?
  8. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Looks like it will be cool, Kinda rediculus you had to run protech plows in order to be included but since they're the main sponcer I guess thats the rules...
  9. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That looks awsome. I realy want to se that. I realy like that guy that said, "I think we deserve a little more credit than we get."
    Last edited: May 29, 2011
  10. Neige

Neige Sponsor

I am one of the lucky ones who got picked for the documentary and got to see the whole film. If you liked that, you re going to love the complete version. It captures every aspect of what its like to be a snow fighter. I :salute: Pro Tech for their idea, and then following through with this fantastic video. For all snow fighters it unites us in that common bond we have together, and we can feel proud being snow fighters. Its also great for those who have no idea what being a snow fighter is about. This documentary offers a glimpse into the world of snow fighting. Hopefully most viewers will have a little more respect for the work we do as snow fighters. Lastly I want to thank Joshua from C47 Films, his film crew, and production team. You captured the essence of what its like to be a snow fighter. :drinkup:
  11. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Did they get any video of guys plowing roads?
  12. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I couldn't have said it better myself Paul. They did a excellent job and it turned out great. Looking forward to meeting all the guys at SIMA and the showing of the video.:drinkup:
  13. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

i thought that looked like your stuff. i was wondering why there was not any videos. :alien:
  14. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Is there going to be any way to see the whole video if you dont go to SIMA?
  15. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Good to see some Canadian representation. Thanks Paul. Looking forward to seeing it!.
  16. Neige

Neige Sponsor

I am sure Pro Tech will have it on their site for viewing after the symposium.

Thanks Johnny, it was lots of work but worth every minuet.
  17. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Very cool!
  18. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I too was very lucky to be chosen for this video. It was a great time. It seems my guy Travis got a lot of camera time haha (hes the first one shown on the trailer). It was truly a great experience for my crew and myself, something we will always remember.

I look forward to meeting you all out at SIMA
  19. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Ha Ha Colin, my guy Vince seems to have lots of camera time also. The two of them seem to have away of saying stuff in a great way. Look forward to finally getting to meet you.
  20. DuramaxLML-42

DuramaxLML-42 Senior Member

Ill be there!