1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sno ex vee proo 8000 problem

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by zappalawn, Jan 29, 2008.

1. zappalawn

zappalawn Member
    from pgh

2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I wouldnt pay $2200 unless HE fixes the problem. Is probably something small, I would call a Snow-Ex dealer and ask him what could cause that EO message and go from there.

3. zappalawn

zappalawn Member
    from pgh

he dropped the price to 1800 i can probally get him down lower too

4. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

I could be wrong but it probably needs a new controller. Ive had two of these and at about the four year mark the controller takes a poop! Call snowex tech support and they will help you out (they were very helpfull) New controler was about $400. I would not pay anymore than $1400

5. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

If you need a controller call Bob Church at Karrier. His controllers are alot better than snowex and run about the same price. They are also plug and play.

Regards Mike

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

EO means Empty Outlet. All the parts have to be plugged in for that control to work properly.