1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno Ex Mini Pro 575

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by DAPLOWKING, Jan 18, 2007.

1. DAPLOWKING

DAPLOWKING Junior Member
    from NJ

Hi All, new to the web site. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a complete motor drive assembly for a Sno Ex Mini Pro 575 in the Central New Jersey area? Does anyone by any chance have a used Sno Ex Mini Pro 575 for sale? Thanks in advance for any and all feed back.:help:

Larry:help:

2. BMLS

BMLS Junior Member

Try Central Jersey Trailer and Hitch in Somerville. I bought one from them a few years ago. If they don't sell them anymore they can probably steer you to someone who does.
    # is 908-203-1911

3. DAPLOWKING

DAPLOWKING Junior Member
    from NJ

Thanks BMLS. I called them and they no longer handle Sno Ex because they are a Fischer Dealer. :dizzy: Anybody else have any information? Thanks in advance.

Larry

4. KINNCO

KINNCO Senior Member

5. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Hey what is the prob with? The motor or drive. Most of the time its just the bearings that frez up the can be replaced for less than 50 bucks with new seals and some time. Check out this old post. http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=34440

6. BMLS

BMLS Junior Member

Did you ask CJ Trailer who handles that in CJ? Try OK Auto,4WD and Tire. They are located in Stewardsville. I think in Warren Co. # 908-454-6973.

7. bobcatnj

bobcatnj Member
    from NJ

i was at central jersey hitch yesterday looking at new plugs for my 575 and they had them in stock

8. DAPLOWKING

DAPLOWKING Junior Member
    from NJ

Ya, he said he was not bringing in any new parts for Sno Ex and would only be getting rid of his current stock and did not have the parts I needed. Thanks for the help though.:salute:

Larry

9. DAPLOWKING

DAPLOWKING Junior Member
    from NJ

Thanks for the help and the link. I ended up spreading the salt with a walk behind for that storm. I am gonna fully disassemble the motor and trans and get a look at the inside. A dealer told me the same thing about the bearing. The motor runs and the trans is not locked up. Its just stiff and I'll check out the bearing. Where did you get the small item parts like the bearing and seal? Thanks again for all the help.

Larry

10. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Hey the part number is on the link any bearing place can get them with the numbers but cinti belt and bearing link is on the post also. Take your time when you pull it apart and look at hows its put together make sure you get the key in right and add plenty of lube.

11. DAPLOWKING

DAPLOWKING Junior Member
    from NJ

Thanks, I again read the thread and it was right there. thanks for the help and I'll let you know as soon as I get it apart. I'm pretty mechanically inclined so I'm hoping it all works out. Thanks again for all the help.

Larry