1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sno bear

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by blazer91, Jul 27, 2007.

1. blazer91

blazer91 Junior Member
    from Indiana

do they have a website or a contact number or anything if so does anyone know what it is thanx
  2. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

yea i think the number is 1-800-your product blows, only kidding ofcourse, and BTW this is the picture forum
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

LMFAO!!!! i needed that.......that was funny!

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

That was funny stuff man. HAH! If you want a real plow get a boss or western sport duty plow. More bang for your buck. Those plows are made for homeowners. Plus you don't need to get of the truck to pick it up or angle it or anything. Be smart and stay warm in your truck or suv.
  5. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

yah the number to them is 1 800 337 2327 .... sides neways most business owners invested in commercial plows .. but the funny thing is 80 % percent of them have never fully paid off the plows .... i bought my snowbear 7 yrs ago ... it paid for itself the 1st 2 night after installation !!!!
  6. blazer91

blazer91 Junior Member
    from Indiana

we have an 8ft western full hydralic and the little snobear both work great and we only paid 500 for the 2 together so i wasnt complainging srry i didnt realize it was a pic forum till just now when i clicked on it to see if en one replied i was thinking it was a general talk about the plows type thing but thanx for the number