1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snaps a bit left after Raise & Right only

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by HeavyD, Jan 30, 2011.

1. HeavyD

HeavyD Member

Hi Guys,
    My plow works in all directions but snaps quickly a bit left (6" or so) after I raise and stop at any height or after any amount of angle right angle. Its a 57H that I bought used and just put a new motor and pump on, the rest was tore down, cleaned, and all looked good. Could my Green Coil have some Gasket/ O-ring -check-valve issues ?
    Thanks in advance for the help!
    Heavy D

2. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

what kind of controller are you using?

3. HeavyD

HeavyD Member

Slick stick, but I'm assuming it is in the pump because I have an E47 that works flawlessly on the same truck....I just put this pump on today.
    But you know, there I go ASSuming again ! School me if I'm missing something :)
    Heavy D

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

5. HeavyD

HeavyD Member

B&B You da Man !
    I guess you just need to know what to search for around here..I did a search, but not obviously the correct worded one. After more research..I'm not giving up my Slik Stick for a "Touchy" touch pad anytime soon !

THANKS !

Dean

6. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

Sometimes you're better off doing a google search, but it's hard to find stuff. I hear what you're saying about the touch pad, I dont mind my twin toggle setup at all

7. mwalsh9152

mwalsh9152 Senior Member

sometimes I kinda like how my slik stick slams to the right, when Im pushing across the lot and stacking, I back up a couple feet and if theres snow on top of the blade I'll tap it right twice and it will knock it off so it doesnt fall off further back in the lot and look like crap. Other times it is just a pain in the ass, but I'll take that over the unknown reliability of the touch pad

8. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

That's one of the several reasons I dislike a hand held controller (regardless of the brand). Nice to have the ability to give it a few shakes now and then.

9. mwalsh9152

mwalsh9152 Senior Member

well, you know what they say.....just dont shake it more than twice ;)