1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snapper Pro 36" walk behind mower, Burlington WI

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dieselboy01, Jul 17, 2012.

1. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

I have a Snapper Pro walk behind mower that was used for light commercial Mowing (10-15hrs per week) I'm the second owner of this mower. Very well maintained and always stored inside. Newer drive tires, front tires a good, Has a 36" deck, no damage, Kohler Command Pro 15 gas engine, brand new pull rope, Everything works the way it should, this is a great mower! Add this to your lawn care business or use it around your house! I'm asking $950 but open to offers, cash only, no trades. I also have a Ransomes Bob-Cat front mower listed on here and can make a great deal for the two mowers! PM, call or text if interested. (262) 617-8766

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dieselboy01

Open to offers, Let me know what you want to pay!

3. DeereRunner

DeereRunner Junior Member

wish you were closer to Jersey :(

4. dieselboy01

Its worth the drive lol I can bring it a little closer for the right price.

5. dieselboy01

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!