1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snap on tool box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cat320, Feb 26, 2008.

1. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Last edited: Feb 26, 2008
  2. Danscapes

Danscapes Senior Member

Looks like a good deal to me, its a shame to see a wrenchman giving up the trade. If thats what is happening.

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I would buy it for sure if it wasn't 9 hours from my house. @#$$

4. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

He's not giving up the trade he has 2 large toolboxes and he's getting rid of one.

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I kind of wonder if that's true but anyway.

6. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

HAHA ask him to take a picture with TODAY'S newspaper in front of it.....i bet he can't

i have a buddy that has a box like that and it is a "bel-air" addition box......big deal:rolleyes:

and besides that TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!! you could have a nice truck and plow for that or aybe even a nice older skid-steer

7. Danscapes

Danscapes Senior Member

A buddy of mine used to be a mechanic (Still has all his tools though) and has a Snap On box with tools that is insured for $65,000. When ever he switched jobs he had to hire a rollback wrecker to transport the box. Unless he still has payments on the tools and is without a job then every mechanic knows never to get rid of their tools for "downsizing to a smaller box".

8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

There isn't that many tools there if you ask me.

9. oakvillerex

oakvillerex Member

i was going to say the same thing it didn't look that full at all

10. ahoron

ahoron Senior Member
    from here

I think 5 grand would be pushing it