1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snap-On Tool Box Like New.......CHEAP!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Dec 14, 2008.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Although I don't want to sell this box, I have to make room for a new one. I got excited earlier and my trigger finger bought a new one. This set is LIKE NEW inside and out. Boxes only, no tools of course. I can provide detailed pics to anyone interested. Includes the slide door latches and drawer liners as well. It has had less than a years worth of personal garage use, never used for work or in a shop. I didn't check the MFG date, but I think it's about 3 years old and was in storage most of it's life.

Top= KRA4810DPCM List price of $1,735.00
    Bottom=KRA4107DPCM List price of $2,395.00

A total of $4,130.00 for the pair, I'm asking $1,900.00, less than half price for a like new set!

It's priced with hopes of a quick sale, although I understand that times are tough for most. I plan to advertize it here for a few days or so, then if I get no bites, I'll unload it on the Snap-On guy Friday. He'll get good $ for it on the truck and will take care of me on commission. I just figured I'd give you guys the option if anyone's interested.

It's a shotty picture with my phone for now and the box is a bit dusty from sitting in the back of my messy garage. I'll palletize and ship at the owners expense. I can load a freight carrier with a forklift.

2. artcct

artcct Junior Member
    from indiana

seen this at his house this box is nice pic doesnt do it justice someone will get a very nice tool box.
    good luck
  3. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

One thing I know is they don't sell like the dealer says my brotherinlaw had a nice one and definatly did not get what it was worth good luck.
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I hear ya, but less than half price for an almost perfect box isn't bad IMHO. I feel it's worth $3k. I know I won't get that is why I'm asking less.
  5. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

that looks like a great box I was surprised when he went to sell the calles he was getting they are a very well built box better than the sears or some of those others on the net . he had a bell air with the teal grean paint i will post a pic

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol, looks like the one I just bought!

7. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member